4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

SVA

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> (E)SVA / Cert of conformity queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ARCTIC FOX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 21:16    Post subject: Camper Van? Reply with quote

I have been advised rather than go through all the headache of repalcing the suspension and the exhaust to remove one of the seats and make a camper conversion so that way it does not have to be SVA`d........ Rolling Eyes
Worth it YES/NO and has any one else managed to do something similiar?
Anyone in Bristol fancies a gander then no probs only you will be collared into explaining what buttons are like A/T and ECR?? WHat needs changing and how. I do have a serious knock on the steering and suspension but i am going to replace the stubbies?? and anything else that looks suspect.
Uprated suspension and wide wheels looks very nice but drives like a big bag of smelly.....socks. Motorway nice tho, kids love it.
Her indoors not happy at all as it will be she that will be using it the most, can`t win em all???

SWB Super Exceed 2.8TD
6" Lift in Body (made good by Mark & Bruce)
W09 White & Naked,285x55xR18,Twin 4" Pipes
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 21:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Eagles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is how mine got through. Had a double-bed conversion and a cooker/hob in it also. Made sure i also got all these extras when i brought it Wink
petemillis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check with DVLA or VOSA first though as this loophole is being closed. As far as I know it's too late but they may say otherwise. If you submit it as a camper it will cost you £180 test fee. If they then turn round and say "yeah but, yeah but, it's not a camper" then you will have to resubmit it as what it actually is so that will cost another £180 (not just a retest fee but a new application as the vehicle type is different).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> (E)SVA / Cert of conformity queries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: