Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Desperatley Seeking Susan, Nah! seeking a Series 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferrit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 14:51    Post subject: Desperatley Seeking Susan, Nah! seeking a Series 2 Reply with quote

Is it me or has the Deli import scene in the UK has withered in the last couple of years to a very slow trickle. SVA (Single vehicle approval) requirements here together with the low value of the pound and ever increasing fuel and Road Tax costs seem to have  caused the amount of Delicas coming into the UK to drop right off.  

I have trawled through Autotrader, fleabay and Googled until my eyes bleed looking for decent quality / specification facelifts. Never seem to find anything better than Exceed or Chamonix and these tend to be the ones with the psychedelic blue upholstery. I much prefer the later Chamonix with the vinyl/leather interior like this

I know this is a very late one but thought this style interior came in 98/99 ish.

Does anyone know of any 2.8TD 4x4 facelift versions for sale in the UK other than the ones on Autotrader? Links would be great but if not available names of dealers etc would be a start.

Cheers in advance
Ferrit
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 14:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Carstairs
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 23:45    Post subject: sorry Reply with quote

Sorry can't help.
That interior does like nice.
:D
dave2400
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 13:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ferrit  you  will most  likely  have  a  job  to fined  what  you  are  after  as  very  fue  s2s  get  into  the   uk  as  most are  snaped  up  by  the  ozes  what  sort  off  cash  are  you  thinking  off  spending  if  you  like  give  me  a pm  and  i may  be  able   to  give  you  infomation  on  the  jap  sights   as  i  have  been  looking  into  importing  one  mysailf  and no  i am  NOT  a  dealer   a.t.b  dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: