Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

WARNING - Car Sense / Auto Aquisitions Southampton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
numptys numnuts

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:58    Post subject: WARNING - Car Sense / Auto Aquisitions Southampton Reply with quote

This company no longer trades in Southampton and has moved everything back to Hertfordshire. According to the new owners who are contactable on the Car Sense number they should have informed everyone who purchased a car from them but it appears they didn't.

As for the FREE Servicing don't panic. The adjoining garage is still honouring the servicing agreement which came with your car. However he did point out to me but I was aware that its FREE LABOUR and not FREE PARTS AND LABOUR. I think the owner is keen on keeping customers and as he stated. I want them to feel secure after what has happened and to ensure they get the service they deserve. At the end of the day if they apprecaite the high level of service they will come back even when the Free parts finished.

As for your RAC Warranty should you have it you will need to check as some people on the POCUK site have stated theirs is ON HOLD. Luckily for me mine isn't.

To be honest I couldn't fault them for service and help. They even found me a car that I requested direct from Japan with all the bits I wanted plus a few more and in the colour and spec I wanted.

Whenever it developed a fault which was few and far between they couldn't have been more helpful. Even to the point of needed fixing immediately no courtesy car available so sales person gave me his to use.

Perhaps I was the lucky one I don't know.

KD-PE8W-HSEXF 2 H81E
(It's a Beast from the East)
Rolled off Production 03/02/95
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:58    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: