4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Centurion DVD players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
srh45

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 23:30    Post subject: Centurion DVD players Reply with quote

Anyone got any experience of these? I won an award in work which I have to spend on a treat up to the value of £200 - so I can't blow it on 4 tanks of diesel.

Thought I would go for this
http://www.centurionsystems.co.uk/toServlet.jsp?servlet=servlet/SubpageServlet&subsiteId=&pageId=18&productId=102&env=1&view=1

to keep the kids quiet.

I liked the idea of it being easily removed so won't get nicked (just lost) and could be used in the house or caravan - not that I have a caravan....
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 23:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

srh45

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 13:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess not then.

Got it anyway and pretty pleased with it - the kids think it is great.

Top tip - mount it between the row 2 seats and put all the littl'uns right in the back and you will forget they are there!
petemillis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 15:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one. I've had a look at these as well and they do seem pretty good for the money. Can't go wrong really if the kids are pleased and it keeps them quiet Laughing
PinkPig
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 16:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noticed on the techspec that its got RCA audio/video inputs - so connect it to a cheap freeview box and you have digitalTV viewing too.
I want one!

A never ending camper/restoration project
Project 1 - Pop-top camper conversion 2011-2015
Project 2 - Campervan the sequel - 2016 restoration, welding, respray, new interior, vertical pop...
Mini

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 23:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I treated my 3 year old (okay, me really) to a new DVD for long journeys. I can really recommend it, it's the plug and play unit on the link below, and only 150 quid! http://www.motor-world.co.uk/kroozin/category.php?sub_cat_id=9 Mind you it can be a bit frustrating listening to 3 hours of Tractor Tom, when the Wee Man won't wear the blooming headphones! Evil or Very Mad

mythatsabigun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 0:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn it down, tell him the speakers are broken and he'll only be able to hear it through the headphones.... Twisted Evil

Here's hopin' :D

Dave.
Mini

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried reason with a three year old? Besides, soon it'll be running through the Audio Stage unit, so we can have surround sound Teletubbies next! Laughing Problem is, he's got control over that in the back (when he learns to use it properly that is). Sad

mythatsabigun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 0:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

(when he learns to use it properly that is). ....
Should be within the week then Laughing
srh45

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 13:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I make my three seat right in the back and hang the dvd between the two middle seats - drives you nuts when it was blasting away in between the driver and passenger seat.

Also, I can have the radio on (turn the fader to only use the front speakers) so can listen to the footy!

Problem will come when nipper number 4 arrives in April though!
billy bob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

got my 11 year old the centurion just before xmas as threw her bag across kitchen to hear siconing thud yep her dvd. i got them for all three, prob came when replaced 11 year olds with 8 inch centurion and other 2 still have 6.5 inch screen all use head phones thankfully, and can link together if they want to watch same (oh what peace we get nowLOL)
97 red/black/silver honda CBR 1000 F
96 blue fiesta ghia auto
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: