Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Great cb forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Radio communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swizZer
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Stacksteads (near Bacup), Lancashire (where the sun never shines and the rain always rains)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 22:48    Post subject: Great cb forum Reply with quote

Don't know if anyone has been on this site before? Just found it today whilst googling around and looks like the cb'ers equivalent to MDOCUK! Very interesting and informative looking forums for anyone interested Wink

ATB

Paul
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 22:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

swizZer
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Stacksteads (near Bacup), Lancashire (where the sun never shines and the rain always rains)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 19:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure whats happened to the replies I got on here from Primate? They seem to have disappeared (Simon??), but you should have had an e-mail now Primate from the cb forum. Hopefully you can get registered now mate?

ATB

Paul
primate1970
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 20:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

???? Don't know whats happened to my replies????

Also I keep trying to log in to the CB forums but having no joy????

When I try to log-in I get a message saying I don't have a valid e-mail address....????

Then when I try to sign up again I get a message saying I already have an account and need to reply to my confimation e-mail  (that I have not recieved???)

I have browsed the forums and it seems a good site with some interesting topics..!  (just wish I could join in...????)
swizZer
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 21:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had a PM from the site admin stating that he has emailed you personally so hopefully you should get sorted. They had some server problems over the New Year apparantly. Let me know if you don't get your email and I will contact him again for you!

ATB

Paul
primate1970
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 21:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks SwizZer..! I recieved an email from someone last night and they said to try again as they had server probs....?

I have tried again tonight but still won't let me sign in and when I try to join again it won't send activation e-mail as it says my e-mail address (the one I use for this site!) is not valid....?

I may leave it a while and then try again in a few days....????  Or give it up as a bad job.......!!! Laughing
(Shame as CB's and radios is one of my hobbies, I have some great places up in the Peak District to park up and DX from near here! can sometimes get the continent on a good day!!)
Jimjim
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 21:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Primate,
                     Is your email a Hotmail account? I have been refused membership of a couple of forums because of this. Crying or Very sad

A.T.B   Jim.

Why is it that when I've put it all back together, I seem to have enough bits leftover to make another one?
primate1970
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

No my E-mail address is an AOL ............................................ edited to remove my address

I have used it on all the other forums I am a member on without any problems???

I filled in the forms on the cb site and got the message saying check your in box but never recieved an activation message, now it won't let me try again or log in???

Last edited by primate1970 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 22:30; edited 1 time in total
Carstairs
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 22:01    Post subject: spam Reply with quote

Just a thought.
Check its not filed under spam.
Happened to me recently.
HTH
swizZer
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 22:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I set my account up with my Hotmail account without any problems. I've sent him another pm mate to try and get it sorted for you Wink
primate1970
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 22:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carstairs you were right.....!!!!  My activation e-mail was in my spam box??????

(the problem now is that the link is expired and i Can't get another one sent to me as It says I I'm INVALID???) Laughing

I'll e-mail the admin back and see if he can unblock me and try again now I know where his e-mails are going....!
Keefe
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 22:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

swizZer wrote:
Not sure whats happened to the replies I got on here from Primate? They seem to have disappeared (Simon??), but you should have had an e-mail now Primate from the cb forum. Hopefully you can get registered now mate?

ATB

Paul

They may have been removed as they showed his e-mail address. Spammers etc nudge nudge. Wink
swizZer
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 22:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keefe wrote:
[They may have been removed as they showed his e-mail address. Spammers etc nudge nudge. Wink

Good point Keefe. Never thought of that Rolling Eyes
Keefe
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 22:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, you see.
I don't look as thick as I am!! :?
primate1970
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 22:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently in contact with the moderator on the cb forum and he is trying to sort it out for me but I'm not having much luck.....

He says it may be something my end (cookies or cache problems) but I have logged in and posted on here no problems all night?????

I'm getting tired now so may try again tomorrow?????     I have got to get up for work at 5.20 and need my beauty sleep.....!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Radio communications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: