4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

front wind deflector on bonnet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loonybunnyman
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 23:18    Post subject: front wind deflector on bonnet Reply with quote

hi there.
would it be possible for anyone out there with a wind deflector on the top of the bonnet to post a picture of how it is fitted or if not a description of how it fits please.  i have acquired one of these and cannot figure out how it attaches. any help would be greatly appreciated. many thanks
steven
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 23:18    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

TyrantinTruro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

more bling Smile  i have seen one fitted but didn't notice how, probably clips to the back edge of the bonnet somehow, clear silicone at a push Laughing
safetyman73
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 19:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven
There are three screw type clips that attach under the top edge of the bonnet these then hold the deflector in place by the screw heads holding the clips on the deflector.

One each side and one in the middle you will have to remove and refit the three screws that are holding on the trim under the bonnet these also hold the cilps in place.

HTH
    Eddie
loonybunnyman
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all, hey phil... only cost me a tenner... nice. eddie... i cannot for the life of me figure out your description. Embarassed  the deflector i have has 4 brackets and i cannot figure out how it sits on the bonnet or does it attach to the plastic vent that is on the top of the bonnet. i really need to see one fitted to figure this one out. i guess it will go in the shed with all the other spare bits i have. thanks for your help anyway...
steven
Nasher

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly do the bonnet deflectors do?

Do they improve mpg or summat? very interested1
safetyman73
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven
         Mine is in bits at the moment in a pals work shop doing the heater matrix dash off and every thing should have it back by the weekend will take some pics of mine and post them for you.

Regards
          Eddie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: