Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

TERZO Ladders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
comedybob
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 23:17    Post subject: TERZO Ladders Reply with quote

Hi all

Does anyone know what the prices are for new terzo ladders in Japan for a low roof L400?.  Had a look at the PIAA site but can't read japanese Embarassed  so Can't make head nor tail of wether they're still for sale over there and how much they are.

Would like a ladder but just seen a low roof one go for over 200 notes on ebad and don't think there worth that 2nd hand or is that the going rate??.

If anyone has one gathering dust and cluttering up their garage I might just be able to help Laughing

Cheers

BOB
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 23:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

polgster
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:59    Post subject: ladder Reply with quote

I've looked in the past and they tend to go for about £150 2nd hand.  You can translate the jap website by using babelfish
benoit
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:53    Post subject: discontinued Reply with quote

Hi, The bad new is that you cannot find a new low roof ladder by Terzo. They have been discontinued.  I lived in Japan until July this and I own a low roof L400. The only way you can get a low roof Terzo ladder is through the Japan Yahoo auction site. Even there they are quite rare in comparison to the high roof ones. The other bad new is that most selers do not ship internationally(the current two included: http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w30852607 , http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/117182603 , ).

Keep looking and you might come accross someone breakig their old low roof here in the UK. That is probably the only option.

Cheers 8-)
earthvisitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:18    Post subject: Terzo ladder Reply with quote

Hi.

I've got one of these aon my Deli in very good nick. Also has the optional cycle carrier bits (not fitted) with instructions in Japanese!

Would consider swapping these for a full set of L400 curtains and curtain rails in good nick.

Any takers?

Regards

Rob
comedybob
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rob,

is it a low roof?? (whats the 3 digit code on the top bracket?).   Does it have the brackets that stand off from the number plate side as well.  Haven't really got any curtains to offer but would be willing to pay reasonable price to fund new curtains??

Cheers

Bob
chrisfoster1971
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 19:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can easily get them shipped from Japan just look at http://www.japanauctioncenter.com/ or http://www.shoppingmalljapan.com/ they will bid on your behalf and shipp over to you here in blighty... problem is the shipping costs can get very expensive, but certainly don't rule them out if your after a few bits as it can help with the costs.

I got some Altezza style rear lights, chrome mirror covers etc and it all came to less than to buy the lights from the Austrialian place

My Delica Album
earthvisitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 20:07    Post subject: L400 Curtains Reply with quote

Chris,

These auction sites ceratinly seem to offer all kinds.

Any tips on how to search for items or identify exactly what is being offered? I found some curtains (by luck!) but don't know whether this includes rails or even how many curtains etc.

Any advice appreciated.

Regards

Rob
chrisfoster1971
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 20:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a button on both that translate into english normally right niext to the listing itself on the japanauctioncenter for definate as I tend to use that but friends have used shoppingmalljapan with just as much success.

My Delica Album
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: