Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Some Derbyshire ones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Overnight camping locations (Free) ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richie23

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 20:47    Post subject: Some Derbyshire ones Reply with quote

Heres is a few - all whitepeak Derbyshire:  all can be easily googled for details on locations.

Alport Heights, nr Alderwasley in Derbyshire.  Two big offroad carparks at over a 1000ft ASL, owned by NT, great views to wake up to looking south.  A fantastic spot for radio hams, CBers too, as there is nothing higher up than this all the way to the south coast.  I have spent countless nights in vehicles up there, and apart from other vehicles that pop in, its pretty quiet, and no one cares if your there all night.

Middleton Top car park - this one is on the High Peak Trail, near Wirksworth - the Rangers go home early evening, and you will have the car park to yourself.
I've used my radio to contact the world up here, and have been there all night with no hassles

Just down the road from Middleton Top is a car park serving the Hight Peak Trail and The National Stone Centre, a big car park here is well away from the road, and very quiet.  I've never overnighted there, but reckon this one would be hassle free.

In 4 wheel drive you could take your Deli into Shining Cliff Woods through the Forest track, either from the Ambergate entrance, or from the Alderwasley Lane, where there is a mini car park.  You would need to be discreet in here, as there are some houses lower down, and the wood does get some big groups of campers in the summer, but you probably won't be bothered if you stay quiet, and pretend to be with them.

Have fun
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 20:47    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Overnight camping locations (Free) ... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: