4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Mitsubishi Head Office Uk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indigo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:48    Post subject: Mitsubishi Head Office Uk Reply with quote

i rang these dudes to ask for any recalls on my Deli. they contact the factory in japan and then report back Smile am still waiting for them to come back to me with possible problems with mine, but it's only been a few days Smile

ask to speak to customer service

01285 655777

good luck Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Indigo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, it took a couple of weeks for them to come back to us, as they were waiting to hear from japan if there were any outstanding recalls on my beast, and am pleased to report that there is nothing Smile
macpingu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checked with Mitsi UK today and they checked the vehicle for me whilst I was on the phone.

No outstanding recalls - WOO HOO!

Cheers for the contact details Astra :D

Couldn't get any freebies out of them tho' . . . . .bah Crying or Very sad

But they were very helpful and polite - makes a change!
Jellytott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 13:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I must have got the unhelpful one in customer Service ...Nadine!!

She said they had no way of checking the vehicle recall database for imports, the only one they can check are for UK cars. I said that a couple of members have been helped by Customer Services contacting Japan, She said " Hmmm.. that will have to be done via a main Dealer and completing a form, so the dealers do it"

Like she said she checked the UK Database nothing,
then the Warranty data base nothing

Ahh Well !!!
Jellytott

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cont.
For peace of mind, I went along to a Main Dealer, indeed on Main computer system there is a E-Form to print off, this is for outstanding recalls, you fill out your name/address/contact/chassis/dealer name ( Service guy had to speak with Mit's Technical before he could find it!), it will take a couple of days before any answer back if any are outstanding on your vehicle.
I think if you get a answer over the phone, this may be wrong, as the data base they access is for UK vehicles only... hence will show "no problems" as excludes imports.
chiefie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 23:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to fill you in on insider info Wink
the way it works for us(dealers)is; you give us details and WE fill the form in on line as you stand at the counter giving relative info (as you did jellytot)
we then mail it to c.c.c. in cirencester,we get a reply on fridays? so if you come in/phone us on Saturday you will have to wait a week, however if it is a Wednesday(last day of that week to get reply on Friday) you wait just 2 days.
this is probably why some people wait longer than others.
quized my manager on how the system works so i could pass it on and hopefully stop you all getting frustrated :D

hope this is of some help to you

rik Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: