Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Black smoke before/after blanking egr

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> EGR Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rich65

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 23:14    Post subject: thinking out loud Reply with quote

Hi all I'm new to this site pleased to meet you all. I have a L400 Space Gear and had it for two years, it too used to let out black smoke, but now not as much as i used a ball bearing in one of the vacum pipes which operates the valve that allows the air flow through to the intercooler, i will try to find the original paperwork that i got the information from but it reduced the smoking by more than 3/4.
Also the other main cause to the excessive smoking on high milage disels are the injectors themselves as the holes in the end of them wear bigger over time which in turn the disel dosen't attomise as well. hope this is of help or please just correct me if wrong cheers Rich. :?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 23:14    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> EGR Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: