4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

4 wheel laser tracking - West Yorkshire (Thumbs Up)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soopahfly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 16:06    Post subject: 4 wheel laser tracking - West Yorkshire (Thumbs Up) Reply with quote

Just got back from Gordons Tyres in Wakefield to get my Deli driving on the straight and narrow.
Saw them reccomended on a few MX5 owners forums and decided to give them a call.

Poshest place i've ever taken a car to tbh.  Sat in a nice reception drinking the free coffee from the Kenco machine, as the bloke fettled with my beast.

Had to adjust the camber, caster and toe on the front, it was horribly wearing the inside shoulder of the front drivers wheel, as well as pulling to the right.

My pocket is £34.95 lighter and my Deli drives straighter than it did before, but still not perfect.  I guess thats down to the brakes howling when you lightly press the pedal, along with the pulsating pedal, my guess is now a damaged disc.  But :D  Still happy!

http://www.gordonstyres.co.uk/pages/gordons_branches.htm
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 16:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

andyj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 16:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow 34 quid!!! that IS cheap, if I'm ever round that way just might pop in and have it done for that price
soopahfly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE KICK INSIDE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 20:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like we need to have a club meet in wakey. book them for the day and all sit and drink thee coffee- that's an excellent price!
ricke
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 21:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be travelling there myself for that money...

I have made enquiries with most tyre places in Hull and none of the have the setup specs for a Deli, and the average is 34 per corner adjustment.........

Ricke
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: