Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Fuse box Identification **IN ENGLISH**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:08    Post subject: Fuse box Identification **IN ENGLISH** Reply with quote

is there an english translation for the fusebox available.my dash and tail lights are out but the fuses seem fine.Heelp before the cops pull me up
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi JD And Welcome To The Club :D
Could you let us have a bit more info and we may be able to narrow it down,?
Did they just go out all at once or was anything just been fitted to the motor that may be a contributing factor?
Is everything else working as it should be ,also check the ciggarette lighter to see if thats working to as I'm pretty sure its on the same circuit as the lights (altho it may not be i think it os on the pajero foir sure)
There is an english translation of the fusebox available in the handbooks if you have one?but it will literally tell you what fuse is what,don't forget the fuses under the bonnet as well i think the lighting circuit one is in the box under there,let us know how it goes on atb

Marc 8)

Ando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can read it and I am currentley translating it to english. Took some photos tonight. Sorry bout the delay saw this post in the weekend just as we were about to head off to our friends farm for the weekend where I am proud to say the Delica held its own on some pretty steep slippery grass hills with 7 people inside may I add!, against a 97 Toyota Prado.

Laughing
Ando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

The photo of the fuses under the dash was bad I will have to do that again but heres the one under the bonnet. Translated directly to Japanese.Please do not ask me to explain the what it means please . For example...They do not call lights , lights, they call them lamps.

<-- Click the image for full sized version
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 17:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent posting ando one i shall definately pop into the technical faq for future reference once you have the underdash one as well,that is a very very helpful posting,many thanks

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss315/MDOCUK/DelicaEngineBayFuses-1.gif

Marc 8)

Ando

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:15    Post subject: Interior Fuses ... Reply with quote

<-- Click the image for full sized version
Ando

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

There ya go. Sorry bout the photo size but you can't see the writing if its to small. For those people on dial up, if its taking a while to download I will email a smaller photo if you wanna PM me. The fuse that says Meter I presume is Kilometre and refers to the speedo, its what we call japlish see this site for a laugh.. This link contains links to some stuff I would not recommend for anyone under 18 !!
http://www.geocities.com/blandlij/japlish/japlish.htm
Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've been busy there.... Nice one 8)
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 14:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

These tie in fairly well with the details in the Owners Handbook ... I see you've filled in some missing blanks too!

Great work Ando! Thank you!

(I've changed the link set-up for the pix to make it more manageable ... I hope you don't mind?)

Simon

'Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club'™ and MDOCUK™ are trademarks of this club ;)

All contents of this website and the Club forums are © 2001 MDOCUK™
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical FAQ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: