2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

connecting cd player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
map-mod-CPFC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 19:59    Post subject: connecting cd player Reply with quote

hi there all, can anyone help me to connect a "10 disc cd auto changer". my Delica is an L reg L400 model, with original stereo. on the stereo it looks as if it's cd compatible, the code on the cassette tape flap is 303. the multi changer i have got is a mitsubishi "10 disc cd auto changer u019". but has no connection leads. before i start searching for connection leads will this unit fit with the stereo i've already got. and does it need an amplifier. as i keep reading about amplifiers under passanger seats. thankyou very much, martin.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 19:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Pajeropah
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 19:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your cd player has a plug instead of a socket (12 pin) then you will have trouble sourcing a lead, I know because I had the same problem although the cd player I had was a 6 disc system. If it has a socket then you will need a 12 pin DIN to 12 Pin DIN lead. I eventually threw the thing out and replaced the whole system with a Panasonic cd/radio. Much better as it doesn't need the radio band expander and you know what station you have to boot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: