Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Wheelnuts!! (Moved from Delica Mods)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sturmy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 19:32    Post subject: Wheelnuts!! (Moved from Delica Mods) Reply with quote

Hi
Just got my nice set of 8x15 Shogun wheels home with 31x10.5x15s on.
Went to fit and found that the stud hole is 18mm wide and the nut does not locate them properly.
Is there a special nut for these Pajero/Shogun wheels ( I believe they are known as the cauliflower design Shocked ) or is something missing off all the wheels that stops them slopping about on the studs Question
Any help much appreciated.
James
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 19:32    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 20:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are to 2 different types of nut if I recall correctly. One is a long one with a chamfered end which fits most standard Deli wheels and sounds like the ones you may have...
The other is a sleeved nut with a thick washer. This sounds like the type you need. Same as the ones I had to get to fit my Paj wheels...
They are available from scrap yards or try Milners... http://www.milneroffroad.com/Delica.htm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Rusty. Will give Milners a buzz.
Cheers
James
scattman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 22:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like these are the ones you want--the shank is 18.4mm wide and usualy 12 mm long (plenty on auction sites too)

SCATT
BadgeStar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milners do sell these type wheel nuts, they call them 'protruding' the others are called 'chamfered'.
I bought some from Milners ..... they were £1.50 each plus p+p. the service was very good and quick delivery BUT the nuts themselves are not top quality. Some of the chroming is not very good and some of the washers are jambed to the nuts ie. the washers do not turn independently to the nuts like they should do.

Barry.
sturmy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for info :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: